Saturday, April 25, 2009

How to remove banners for free from geocities free web hosting ?

I used to do it - I mean hosting in geocities and tripod free webhosting service with no banners -





I use the %26lt;noscript%26gt;%26lt;/noscript%26gt; tag in my web pages - unfortunately this noscript tags to remove or kill banners has stop working for geaocities web hosting services but it still works perfectly in tripod services





I want to know if any method or tags or anything available for removing banners from geocities - I have seen some fellow programmers done it recently but they are too secretive on it.
How to remove banners for free from geocities free web hosting ?
you can try these tags :::





%26lt;noframes%26gt; %26lt;/noframes%26gt;





or





%26lt;noembed%26gt; %26lt;/noembed%26gt;





this tags were fine with geocities to prevent banners when I use to use them - I'm not very sure if it does gives the same effect now since I'm not having a geocities account , just go through it and try it out
How to remove banners for free from geocities free web hosting ?
Get rid of GeoCities, its useless.





Take a look at AwardSpace instead





Plenty of space/Traffic, No Ads!, php, mysql, etc...All for free





http://www.awardspace.com
Reply:dont use geocities. use http://www.atspace.com. it is also free but dont have those annoying frame banners.

flower arrangement ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment