Monday, August 3, 2009

Cheap Web Hosting Reviews?

Looking for a good site that reviews cheap web hosts...
Cheap Web Hosting Reviews?
This site has a bunch of good, low cost web hosting companies -


http://webhosting.webexpresslane.com/


.
Cheap Web Hosting Reviews?
Well, for my website, I use a service called 1and1 - they have incredible pricing, rock solid reliability, and tons of services.





I've been very happy with them for several years now.





Just to comment on the guy below...I've called them several times and I get a human right away. They have always been helpful, and they are loaded with features way beyond GoDaddy for much less cost per month. I actually LEFT GoDaddy for 1and1 just because of the lack of support and the expensive cost behind GoDaddy's services...
Reply:GoDaddy.com





Exceptional Service, Support, Features.





Something 1and1 cannot say, nor IPower, or Network Solutions. Try calling any one of these 3 just to ask a question, hope your telephone if fully charged.


No comments:

Post a Comment