Monday, August 3, 2009

Who has the best web hosting service?

It is coming up to the time for me to renew my contract with my current web host and domain name host, but I am not happy with their services. I am looking for a web host that will allow me to use PHP and CGI scripting on my website and for a reasonable price. I have used Domain Direct but they charge a lot for the PHP support. I have also used FatCow but they charge too much for stuff that I dont need. Anyone out there that can help me? I really appreciate it.
Who has the best web hosting service?
There are many good webhosting sites.





Visit


http://www.nicewebhosts.com





there you will find best web hosting providers compared with their webspace and bandwidth as well as their prices.





Hope you find the right one.
Who has the best web hosting service?
Hello,


I will recommend you http://www.zaxihosting.com


After months,I find a host that dont have downtimes and provide quality services.


I host 4 sites there,and they are excellent.


They are available 24/7 if you need any help!


Also now,run theirs christmas promotion.


Keep an eye.


Regards
Reply:I use servage and Love it. Its 6.45 pr month, has php, includes free domain or transfer of yours and they offer nice perks like if you get someone else to join you both get extra space (25 GB.... http://www.servage.net/?coupon=cust39658... just in case lol) Ive used them for almost a year and have had no complaints. They are easy to use and I have no down time. Gl hun.


No comments:

Post a Comment