Saturday, July 25, 2009

Does anyone know what is a good web hosting program for beginners; something that would teach me step by step?

I have to make a website for a club that i joined at my university. Doesn't matter if i have to pay for the web hosting; i just want something easy. Thank you.
Does anyone know what is a good web hosting program for beginners; something that would teach me step by step?
ya....i m having the exact answer for you....


goto www.bravenet.com.


Basic webhosting is free..





+ they have step by step website wizard so you dont have to do coding for that.





+ they have many addon facility like your Calander, B'day Book and other ....(it is quite tought to understand how to add it to your website..but you can do it easily if you read all the steps )...





try it..i think this is the best you can have..because..my friend faced same proble..so we stumbled upon this website..





All The Best...


No comments:

Post a Comment