Friday, July 31, 2009

Which is the best web hosting company?

Hope you are well.... I need some advice please.... I will be making a information (not selling stuff) website When you have a second, please inform me of the best (price, reliability, service etc) web Host company. I have already bought 3 domain names and need to Host them. Ideally I want to 1 Host for all 3 domains. If you have any experiance / advice please tell me the best and worst company. There are a lot of forums out there but it seems there are hundreds of diff companies. Once I get the host, I will attempt to build my website myself - unless you think I should chose a web design company. Thanks so much! :)
Which is the best web hosting company?
I use www.oneandone.co.uk whom I've found to be helpful, efficient, and good value for money.


1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate for your brilliant Efforts on spending time to post this information in a simple and quite interesting..hosting india

    ReplyDelete