Friday, July 31, 2009

How do I add a gallery to my personal site with Yahoo web hosting?

I have a site with Yahoo Web Hosting, and I have used one of their templates for my design. I know they have a Gallery2 add-on, but I am looking for something more like Flickr - easy to upload and update - but that lives within my existing design.





Is there such a thing? Can you please help?





Thanks!
How do I add a gallery to my personal site with Yahoo web hosting?
i remember something like this in the tools section of the control panel. Try doing a search for gallery or pic gallery, something like that. -- if nothing comes up, look through all the wizards -





also, if you have photoshop, you can make your own pic gallery + web pages in seconds with photoshop. Go to FILE %26gt;%26gt; AUTOMATE %26gt;%26gt; WEB PIC GALLERY





it whips it up for you in a few minutes, just direct it to the folder with the pics in it and it will generate all the html pages for you, with frontpage ( http://www.interkeys.com/htmleditor you can get an html editor and edit them to your liking.


No comments:

Post a Comment