Friday, July 31, 2009

How do I send an email, my server can not transfer my domain to another sever, web hosting Order no 111530147?

I have purchase the web hosting package, order no 111530147 I was ask to get permission from my server to redelegate my domain. There answer was, they can not transfer one of their sub domains to another server. There free website provides a suffix of iownersnet to website owners and it is not possible to separate on from all the others. My problem is that I can not choose another domain name, I have printed 5000 flyer's with the domain name www.wellnessvilla.iowners.net I can't find anywhere a email address that I can send my promlem. I have email twice to the contact us with no reply. I am trying through your questions and hope somebody can assist me or forward this email to the right department. Thank you Vi vibronkhorst@yahoo.com
How do I send an email, my server can not transfer my domain to another sever, web hosting Order no 111530147?
Hmm you should try and find a piece of code that will forward people to your new site.





Try looking here or googling for more help.


http://forums.aspfree.com/web-layout-43/...





You may be able to add that to your free site so when peoiple go to it , it will automatically send them to your new site.





Good luck, this is why free sites can cause problems sometimes. If you want some good web host reviews go to http://www.whackahost.com


No comments:

Post a Comment